Thursday, July 13, 2006

MAUI & MONTREAL HERE WE COME///


Hey Guys,
Well the office will be closed from July 20th to July 31st.
We will be traveling doing two destination weddings this month!
One Celebrity Wedding in Maui, Hawaii & one wedding in Montreal, Canada!



They are going to be two amazing weddings! I will be posting videos during the trip--short little glimpses of the weddings along with photos that I will be taking!


You guys, this is the most exciting month I have ever had!
I AM SO PUMPED!


Because I have National Coverage, I will be able to accept phone calls. I have alot of Flights ahead , so
don't hesitate to give me a call!



The pictures that you see are of the church in Montreal.

6 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

Wow!! That's unreal!!!
You are going to have a BLAST!!!

c r y s t a l said...

It's going to be amazing! I'll be praying for you guys. Enjoy every moment!! :)

Anonymous said...

Travel safe! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Josh!!! I really miss you!!!! If you get some free time, call me. I really want to catch up.

J@KE said...

Sweet church!

Great shot!

J@KE

Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

Thanks GUYS!