Thursday, August 24, 2006

2006 Creative Excellence Awards at WEVA International -- I WON!!!!


The other night, I received word that I won SECOND PLACE in the 2006 Creative Excellence Awards at WEVA International!

Wedding and Event Videographers Association International (the name is self-explanatory!) holds a convention every year in Las Vegas, and this year they held a video competition. Towards the beginning of the summer, I entered two Bridal Elegance videos into their Bridal Spotlight Production Division.


Sunni Huggins' video won the award!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SUNNI, FOR LETTING ME FILM YOU!
It's a HUGE HONOR to win second place in an INTERNATIONAL contest and to now be labeled an International Award-Winning Videographer!

Thank you all for your support!


5 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

WOWOWOW! CONGRATS!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you Josh!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you Josh!

Anonymous said...

Josh. You da man! Wasn't this your first time entering? The video was terrific. I can't believe that' only second place. I wonder what first place looked like!

May God continue to poor out his blessings on you.

c r y s t a l said...

BIG, FAT congratulations on this!!!! So awesome!!!!!! Next year you will take FIRST place! :)

Louis said...

Congrats Josh. All things are possible. Let not people despise you because of your youth. PTL!