Friday, August 04, 2006

Bridal Elegance DEBUT "Megan Crews"



I just added a new Bridal Elegance video featuring "Megan Crews" to www.cinematicbride.com.

Megan actually got married about a year ago, but she became interested in doing a video after seeing her friend Sunni Huggins' bridal elegance video (you can also view this video on the site, too). Megan was actually with us as we filmed Sunni's video--she loved the video so much that she decided to get her wedding dress back out so that we could capture her for a special video! Megan and I went to a few locations around the city to get some cool footage.

Let me know what you think of the new video...the good and the bad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ending

Sarah Barlow said...

Soooo freaking amazing!! I loved it....alot!! :)

Chicago Wedding Photojournalist said...

Looks fun. Some of your pans in the first 3rd were reallly nice - otherwise I guess it would have to be me to want to see so much without a storyline. Good camerawork though.