Wednesday, August 16, 2006

NEW CONTEST///

In just under two months, our blog has had over 3,000 hits--thanks to you all!!

In celebration of the number of visitors to our blog, we are offering a FREE wedding trailer to the FIRST person to email us once the blog reaches 5,000 hits. We have a counter at the bottom of this webpage--watch the number down there!

You can either be preparing to have your wedding in the coming months or already have had it (and are on the waiting list to be edited). Whoever is first will receive a free trailer and be feautured on the site!

Good luck to all! Keep checking back and keep your eyes open!

3 comments:

J@KE said...

Hi, I haven't commented in a while so I thought I would.

Not that you care but I thought you might like a tip I learned in drama class. If you are in front of (not behind) the camera (video that is), make deliberate movements. For example don't rock back and forth or figet while the camera is on you because the viewer will get distracted and not pay attention to what you are saying or trying to show them. You probably know this but I thought I'd mention it because I noticed it in your video post. Other than this little thing, I liked it.

I really like the video idea because it lets the viewer know a little more of what you look like and your personality (which is a good thing when trying to expand your network).

J@KE

J@KE said...

Sorry I ment to say "fidget".

J@KE

Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

Hey thanks so much your the second person to tell me the exact thing!
I really appreciate it !