Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sunni Huggins Wedding

Hey Guys,
Here is the debut of Sunni Huggins' wedding!
We had an amazing time shooting Sunni & Greg's wedding. Their wedding was full of a very romantic atmosphere far beyond anything you can imagine--an atmosphere that reminds us of what true love is and how important love is in the world. I challenge each and every one of you to find the love, to find that intimate beautiful love God has given each of us. My assistant and I truly loved filming Sunni & Greg's wedding. I believe Sunni has been one of the most influentual persons in my business. Her bridal session is what brought my business into a new realm and brought my mind to a new plane. THANKS Sunni for being willing to try anything!

We went with a vintage, modern style with this wedding because we felt like it complimented Sunni & Greg!
Also, if you have trouble playing these videos go to www.cinematicbride.com and watch them there!

INTRO



PRE-CEREMONY



CEREMONY "SHORT FORM"



RECEPTION



HIGHLIGHTS


7 comments:

Peter Chung said...

Job well done, Josh!

Keep up the good work! I always look forward to what you are going to show up with next... ;)

Peter
http://kairosweddingfilms.com
Wedding Video Productions, Kansas City

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These videos really show your talent!! I love them!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hot like fire! You are so doing my wedding one of these days! Very beautiful work as always!

Anonymous said...

Hey man, it was WONDERFUL seeing you Sunday! I have been meaning to call you but I guess I lost your number. I would still love to talk to you about everything. Give me a call at 318.564.2670 or email me at Jena@JenaLeigh.com

Thanks!
Jena Leigh

seahorsey said...

hi joshua....loved the beautiful song selection. Look forward to more music from this site.

Chris+Lynn said...

You are crazy-insane-talented! Don't know how you do it, but it rocks!

Corine Tran said...

You continue to have fabulous work!