Wednesday, June 13, 2007

BIG NEWS///

REVISED////
WE JUST FOUND OUT THEY ARE GOING TO FEATURE OUR WORK ON THE SHOW!
ALSO SHOW STARTS AT 7:00am CST

Hey Guys,
I am excited to tell you guys something REALLY COOL!
I will be featured on "Good Morning America" this Saturday! 
As part of  www.trashthedress.com  
Which has been featured in the New York Times this past Sunday and also will be featured on Entertainment Tonight possibly Thursdays edition. I am so excited we go and film today down in Alexandria which should be amazing I will be along side photographers www.markeric.net and www.jasoncohenphoto.com 
SO GET READY TO SEE US THIS SATURDAY ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"!

6 comments:

mark eric said...

Can't wait Josh! This is going to be a blast.

c r y s t a l said...

Woohoo! Awesome! I'll be watching!!!!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awesome! Rock on!

Darrell Aubert said...

Lucky SOB!!

Anonymous said...

dude it was so much fun...

Anonymous said...

I've already set my DVR just in case I'm not home!!