Friday, March 16, 2007

Cinematic and Elegant Productions Featured In EventDV Magazine - Exciting!


Hey Guys,
A couple of months ago I posted about how I would be featured in EventDV magazine. EventDV is a magazine for videographers that is full of really cool resources and learning new techniques. If you're a videographer, check it out. Today I got in the new issue for this month and low and behold the first article is about me at the 4EVERgroup which was really an honor to be included in the magazine! I just had to share my excitment with you guys!

Also, tomorrow we will post who the new winner is of the 20,000 hit giveaway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Congrats, that's super exciting and it really is a huge honor! :) Keep up the great work and soon you'll be the one bestowing honors on others. Be blessed and have a great day!!