Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Seattle Project

Hey Guys,
As some of you know (and as I briefly mentioned in my last post), I was gone for a week working on an amazing project in Seattle that I am a part of with http://www.merakoh.com.
It's exciting to see this project come to life in so many amazing ways. I had a wonderful time with Me Ra, Brian, and their children, Pascaline and Blaze.
For the project, we also flew out my best friend from Chicago, Kendal Miller, who owns Lighthouse Media (www.lmpstudios.com). Kendal is an amazing Director of Photography who is full of l i f e. Check out his work--it's amazing! Kendal has taught me so many things and he is one of the reasons that I am where I am today. HE ROCKS!

Anyways, we had some really intense days full of hard work! Some of the days we would pull in over 16 hours of non-stop work.
After it was all over, I think all of us slept for several days :), but everything was totally worth the work! Post-production on my end has begun. It's amazing to see every little piece come together to make a wonderul project. As I promised yesterday, here is a short glimpse into seeing what Me Ra & Brian's kids are like! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL KIDS and they both are full of life

Images from www.merakohblog.com

7 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

You're such a rockstar!

You + Me Ra & Brian = AWESOMENESS!

Miss you, friend! Hope to see you soon!

Kari said...

Very Cool! I love the video!

Scraps to Wraps said...

Josh...Superb!!! Bravo!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is so cool! I was just at Me Ra's blog yesterday watching all her videos, and now I know how it all came together! Thanks! Very cool project, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love it!htt

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love it!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

So sweet!