Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mmmmm...Trail Mix :)

So I thought about dedicating a whole post to talk about my love for trail mix, but then I decided that would be kinda boring. ;)

Instead, why don't we talk about something a bit more exciting than peanuts, raisins, and chocolate and shift our focus to congratulating my friends over at Me Ra Koh Photography on being the feautured photographers on Microsoft's website!!!

SIDE NOTE: If we threw a party here in my studio for Me Ra and Brian, trail mix would be involved. YUM.


I've had the honor of working with Me Ra and Brian, the geniuses behind Me Ra Koh Photography, and they continue to inspire me and encourage me to go beyond my limits. They are an a m a z i n g couple photography team out in Tacoma, Washington. If you'll remember back to last summer, Me Ra and Brian are the team who asked me to shadow them as they photographed a wedding in Maui to make a promotional video for them. I have Me Ra and Brian to thank for so much, so here is my public declaration of gratitude--THANK YOU!!

A few weeks ago, I flew out to their side of the country to spend some time working with them on a project. We are partnering together to put out a DVD this April that is geared towards moms who desire to learn how to better document the lives of their children. Me Ra has written a couple of great posts on her blog describing our DVD "adventure". If you venture over to her blog, you can see a couple photos of me in action.

Lately I've been pouring over the hours of footage that I shot while up in Washington State. I was able to capture some timeless and, in my opinion, priceless footage of Me Ra and Brian's children, Pascaline and Blaze. I've already pretty much finished a short video dedicated to them, but decided that I will post it TOMORROW (insert evil villian laughter) for your viewing pleasure and critique! So...check back tomorrow for a new video! :)

No comments: